Re: alfa-digest V7 #1418

Congratulations to Back Magic and her crew!!  Truly an awesome series and show of
superiority, although the Vuitton Cup was some of the best racing I've seen!
I would love to see how "Magic" goes when they're really rumbling.  The start of
race 5 was fantastic, what a display of seamanship; we'll be seeing Dean Barker
again.

Dave Woerpel
(still looking for the right 105)

Alfa content:  will the Italians move construction to Thailand?!