Re: Coil Wire

John:  Luckily the coil wire is not unique like the plug wires are.  Take the
old one down to a large local parts store for comparison.  They should be
able to provide one for just a few bucks.  I used to be able to buy single
wire replacements in varying lengths.  The connectors are typical.

Jerry in Houston