Re: alfa-digest V7 #1415

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< ------------------------------

 Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:21:40 EST
 From: KDHX@domain.elided
 Subject: Re: Seat Belts; 4 point type for Spiders

 Marc could you or anyone else shed a little light on where the 4 mounting
 points are?  I have a hard time visualizing this.  Do 4 point belts require
 roll bar to anchor to?  I have the original belts in my car and have very
 little confidence in the buckle itself much less the old fabric of the belt.

 My buckles will sometimes just not catch even though an audible clic is
 heard.  I look down and just find the belt apart.  So, I have been trying to
 pay attention to the seat belt discussions.  I would like to keep the old
 buckles if they can be made to work well, they have that old wonderful 60's
 look and the logo.
 Tim Malaney
 St. Louis, Mo.
 67 DuoDuettos >>