Re: Legal logos?

Karl,

I think the problem with the first two is that they are taken entirely
out of context. That is, the logo is the most prominent thing in the
photo, and you can't tell what it's attached to. The 3rd photo could
accurately be called a "grille study", which is a legitimate form of
automotive photography. I don't think ARI will have a problem if you
display a picture of your car, or it's grille, but when you take the
logo or script entirely out of the context of a car you bought from
them, I think they will still consider you a burr under their saddle.