London, UK junkyards

Me again, even though I have several unanswered questions on the digest
already in the last week--I'm forgoing my usual etiquette in the name of
pressing chronological constraints.

  My dad's taking his usual spring trip to London, and instead of asking
him to bring me some of those candy eggs with the toys inside (which have
gotten progressively crappier since 1992) I told him I wanted Euro-spec
Alfa parts.  Specifically the rear seatbelts and the downpipes for my GTV6.
So now I need to know where some junkyards are within an easy walk of a
tubestop.  Or, if you can tell me where Dad can rent a TVR Griffith
(seriously), then I'd like to know of any junkyards in on the way to
Buielie (I know that's not spelled remotely accurately, I mean the town
with the national motor museum or whatever).  I don't suppose there's a
Euro-Alfa Parts Exchange (a la Euro-Disney?) in the London area, is there?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6 <-- still needs the center rear seatbelt buckle from an '80-'87
Volvo 240 to complete my homemade rear seatbelts.