Re: Clutch Bushing -- 2000 Spider

In a message dated 3/3/00 10:04:10 AM Central Standard Time,
davwil@domain.elided writes:

<< Great! but how do I get the old one out of its blind hole
 in the crankshaft? The world's tiniest internal puller? A negative
 hammer?

Hydraulics my friend, hydraulics. Fill the hole with grease, wrap a cloth
around your clutch centering tool and whack it, the tool that is, with a
hammer. If your lucky and the bushing isn't too far gone the hydraulic
pressure will force it out.

Good luck,

John Katos