Quick recommendation on Milano Tires Please

Last night, I finally got around to checking the front tires on my verde
for distortion.  The verdict:  they are both out of round.  So... I
finally have an excuse to dump the General X2000s and get some decent
tires.

My knee jerk reaction was to put on the Yoko AVSis as I am very happy
with them on my GTV.  However, Tire Rack is out of them in DE and I was
hoping to pick them up today.  So.... the next best options appear to be
the Bridgestone RE71s or the Dunlop SP Sport 8000s.

Any words of wisdom?  The last set of Bridgestones I bought (albeit they
were not performance tires) slippped belts within a few thousand miles.
That seems to be the fate of all the tires I've owned in the last 10
years.  I never get a chance to wear them out before they turn into
eggs.

Please send replies to: bobb@domain.elided

Thanks in advance,

Bob Brady, DVAROC