GTV6 door closure

  I should have been paying attention to the GTV6 door thread lately,
especially since I started it, but I haven't been.  Now my door is loose
and I'm holding the deteriorated rubber in the male part of the latch
responsible.  I'm ordering some parts tomorrow or Monday and I'd like to
know what I need to buy to solve this, and what the repair procedure is.

Thanks gang,
Joe Elliott with two T's*
'82 GTV6 with two cigarette lighters

*Mr. Corbacio managed to call me "Mr. Elliot" and Doug "Mr. Seldon"--come
on folks, this is written language, there's no excuse for getting someone's
name wrong.