Re: Return of the Rattling Spider Thread...

This is a repost - turns out my postings were being discarded as my
administrator "modified" my e-mail alias .. grrrr.

Simon Favre <simon@domain.elided> wrote:
>Subject: Re: Return of the Rattling Spider Thread...
>My "usual suspect" for a buzzing noise at 3000 RPM is the front resonator,
>but you've already eliminated that one.

'scuse the ignorance but what is the "front resonator"?  I've been trying
to figure out the cause of a loud annoying rattle at almost exactly 3000
RPM in second gear too.  Sounds like it's coming from inside the center air
vent.  Similar buzz but much less pronounced also in 5th at about 4500 RPM.

By the way - thanks to those who responded to my headlamp busted poll - it
was indeed a burned out bulb.

Carlo
86 Spider Quad