Re: Cleaning headlight covers >

Ed Lutz <montjuic@domain.elided>
Subject: Cleaning headlight covers

The plastic Carello headlight covers on my Spider are looking a bit less
than clear. They are somewhat fogged and yellow. Is there any way to clean
these and return them to their proper clarity? I'm thinking of a plastic
polish perhaps or..? New ones are pretty costly and these are in great
shape otherwise.

Ed,
go to the 3M wedsite  http://www.3m.com/market/automotive/index.html
they have very fine products and explanations on product uses.  I have used
their products in the past and have been very satisfied.

Elliott
Austin