'76 Alfetta GTproject--KEEP

In a-d V7 #1409 Zach asks:

Calling all digesters, I'm in need of a kick in the pants, one way or
the other.  I have this small problem sitting on the side of the
driveway:

*******************

Zach, trust me, I understand this running out of steam thing. While it
sounds like money might be an issue, suggest you find a cheap but decent

paint shop (if you have 1-Day paint shops, they're a good starting
point).

Ahhh, now that rather depressing project is all nice and shiny, and she
beckons to you, "Hey how about putting my bumpers and trim back on and
when you have a chance, baby needs new shoes."

Please visit http://www.AlfaCyberSite.com/ACSAlft.html

Send photos of Oh Her Who Must Be Obeyed doing her thing on the track.

Biba
Irwindale CA, USA