Re: alfa-digest V7 #1326

Help! I own a 95 164LS and it has two problems.
1. It likes to run at approximately 230 degrees on the water temperature gauge. I've replaced the radiator and the sending unit in the radiator and the resistor for the low speed fan, but it doesn't seem to help. The low speed fan won't come on until it reaches this temperature. Any ideas?
2. I seem to be getting a strong odor when using the heat or A/C. I've replaced the heater core, but still have a strong smell. My wife also has the same year and model with no odor. Thanks in advance.

MB
95 164LS
82 GTV6
88 Milano Verde