new alfas was: RE: 156 FS in US

> From: Luca <nodoubt@domain.elided>
> I'm with ya man!!!! That's one of the things hate the most !!! No more
> great cool powerful funny RWD cars!!!!!!
> Newer Alfa "I don't like" chart:

Not to dissagree with Luca... but by now I've driven enough FWD and
learned a trick or two to make those thing go fast thru the corner.
It is certainly true their heavily bias chassis make them very much
unbalanced, however, turning dissadvantage into advantage can be
quite interesting.

with great cool powerful funny RWD cars... too many horses and
you can easily spin.... much like viper gts in the american le mans...
fun to watch too :)

all that said.. I couldn't leave my Verde even when it needs major
work that cost as much as buying another one :) :) :) Even if its
suspention can't quite match the sophistication of that of 164 :)

Okey, someone may want to disagree with me saying milano's suspention
being outdated, and argued that diDion setup is very much updated and
current. What I meant to say was the degree of tuning of the
suspention. The cheezy mcpherson/multi-link suspention of 164, when
sophistically tuned, out performs the old school's technically
advanced configuration such as diDion.

Try taking the fishhook at hwy1xhwy17 at 80mph in a milano with avs-i
and shankle street suspention all around... I wouldn't even dare. My
164 LS did it with hard michellin xgt v4 driven by my mechanic.

back to your regular discussion of logos and copyrights.

Jess <--- enjoy every bit of his Verde.. AND 164LS :)