Northwest Alfisti

Martin -
I enjoyed your well worded post a couple of Digests back.  I know about 250
people who have similar indentations in their heads, many also have the
proverbial grease under their fingernails.  You might not know that to meet
them in polite society however.  We usually meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every
month at an Italian restuarant in Issaquah.  You'll know us because we stand
around in the back room trying not to let the sh*t eating grins get too big.
:^)
Contact me off digest if you would like to know more about these crazies.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC Secretary and still Membership chair
1987 A**a R*me* Sp*der "VELOCE"
on the edge of Seattle