Synthetic Oil

Your car started it's life with Selenia Synthetic. If you have records from
the previous owner that shows when it was switched to non-synthetic, you may
find that it wasn't too many miles ago, reducing your risks.

A few months ago Alfabill had a limited supply of Selenia synthetic, which
is otherwise gone from this continent. After my stash is gone, I'll be using
Mobil 1 or Castrol. I had excellent results from Mobil 1 on a Brand-X
turbocharged car that I drove for 160K miles, so that is where my
preferences lie.

Karl
'95 164LS (51K miles only on Selenia synthetic)