alfa-digest posting idea

Considering that this is the alfa-digest and that a lot of people submit
questions concerning x or y problem to their car, wouldn't it be nice to
post a follow up on what they've done to solve/attempt to solve their
problem/s?

I was talking to my Alfa guy today, and that's what they do with their Tech
forums. I think this could be helpful for everyone and especially the
lurkers. This could also help those who get zero response from digesters
regarding their questions. I sympathize with a recent posting about this
disappointment of no response. Maybe no one knows how to solve the problem.
I figure, shoot, just because no one has answered your questions(thanks to
Rodney, this is not the case), you can post what you've done and people can
guide you down a more probable path.

If I don't get flamed,(this place gets hot sometimes), I'll let everyone
know about my rebuilt grabbing front passenger side caliper.

- -Danny
91 164L
135k with stuck sunroof.
Dallas, Texas