Giulietta suspension- please look at your car

I need to do a quick survey.  If you have a 750 Giulietta, please look at
your front suspension.  Looking at the upper arm will tell me all I need to
know.  Tell me if it is shaped like a large V or is it triangular (there
will be a member between the two points which attach to the chassis).

This is very important if you think you have one of the transition cars, and
I'd like to even know if the car is a sprint, spider, or TI.

For now, I'd like to limit this to chassis that start with 14## (1495 F
###### for example)

This is a quick research project I'm working on for this and the 750-101
group.

Thanks.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team