Fred right again, and Alfa logo flap

Regarding the pre-50K timing belt replacement discussion
between Fred Di Matteo and Ricardo Brugnoli:  It appears
Fred ultimately got his point across - ARDONA picked up
the tab for timing belt replacement at 37K miles on my
former 164 (three years out of warranty at the time) as
preventive service.  And did so on many, many other 164's.
Ricardo Brugnoli, if at that time still ARDONA's
Director of Service, may well have made the decision for
ARDONA to cover the timing belt replacements.  Perhaps
we ought not speak too ill of him for his sense of
responsibility.

One would hope that ARDONA, or ARI, or whatever's left of
it in the U.S., could grant Colin and others a limited,
restricted, and revocable license for the use of the
"A1fa R0me0" logo on the web.  Surely we have enough
lawyers on this digest to put together the appropriate
language for Colin and others to offer to ARDONA.

And if not, there's always offshore web hosting...

Albert Weaver

P.S.  The "Alfa logo flap" is a part that never
rusts, because it's much too corrosive itself...