Alfaromeoinc Domain Name

Hello List,

Setting aside the issue of whether Fiat has the right to control use of the
Alfa Romeo trademark. (I'm pretty sure they do.) I'm still wondering about the
Alfaromeoinc.com domain name. An earlier post said it was registered to Alfa
Romeo Inc., 250 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Now, I'm 99 percent sure
that WAS the address of ARI before the formation of ARDONA and the move to
Florida. I'm pretty sure that there is no such office address or organization
anymore and that there really hasn't been for many years. My own WHOIS lookup
indicates that the domain was registered June 7, 1999. So why would Fiat or
ARDONA register an obsolete name using an out of date address ten or more years
after moving their offices and changing their name? And why does the phone
number listed for Alfa Romeo Inc. have a Pasadena, California area code and a
number in the same series as the Earthlink Offices? And who is Nat Modugno,
anyway? Very strange.

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI