response time

In AD7-1399 Peacewar bitched:
"OK NOBODY responded to my "Whats the best RADAR DETECTOR?" question.
Aren't alfas fast enough to do over 75?
The Porsche guys answered faster than there cars can go. ;-) they think V1's
are the best."

And Ken Ross replied:
"I did respond to your response and recommended the Valentine V1 detector.
Perhaps my email is still floating around in cyber space."

No, it is floating around in the alfa-digest archives:

alfa-digest        Thursday, February 24 2000        Volume 07 : Number 1388
Contents:

     Wife's Car
     RE: Master cylinder replacement
     Alfa 33 resources
     Folks seekin' Alfa help elsewhere!
     Re:  Torque steering 164
     RE : More metric
     speaking of tops
     No Alfa content - Radar detector<---------------------------------
     Top down, hit my soccer mom in SUV, wife's car and 7 lane highway
     RE: No Alfa content - Radar detector<-----------------------------
     Spider Chassis Stiffeners
     75/Milano manuals online
     Convertible Tops