=Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:29:40 +1100
=From: Stuart Thomson <stuart.thomson@domain.elided>
=Subject: Re Colin's web page woes
=
=Hi All,
=
=I seem to remember a few years back the Aussie division of AROC had similar
=problems with the use of Alfa logo's etc. in their magazine.  Since then
=sanity has prevailed and now the AROC and the new distributor for Alfa's
=downunder get along well.  Thi sort of thing comes from too many lawyers
=being employed by Fiat, they scan for web pages that use something that's
=been copyrighted and then threaten to take the poor bugger to court in order
=to stop them from using logo's etc.  I really can't understand the problem,
=I visit Colin's site daily and it has been the source of much Alfa related
=pleasure and information.  It's one of the most outstanding 164 technical
=recources on the web.  I would like to suggest that everyone who uses the
=site send an e-mail to Mr Brugnoli (rbrugnoli@domain.elided ) every time
=we use the site so he can see how popular the site is and how much good will
=he would be generating if he allowed the use of the Logo and script.  A
=simple e-mail message along the lines of "I've just used Colin Verrilli's
=web site again.  Pity I cant see that it's an Alfa site" or some such thing.
=
=Sorry about the rant, but stuff like this really pisses me off.
=
=Cheers
=Stuart Thomson
=