Re Colin's web page woes

Hi All,

I seem to remember a few years back the Aussie division of AROC had similar
problems with the use of Alfa logo's etc. in their magazine.  Since then
sanity has prevailed and now the AROC and the new distributor for Alfa's
downunder get along well.  Thi sort of thing comes from too many lawyers
being employed by Fiat, they scan for web pages that use something that's
been copyrighted and then threaten to take the poor bugger to court in order
to stop them from using logo's etc.  I really can't understand the problem,
I visit Colin's site daily and it has been the source of much Alfa related
pleasure and information.  It's one of the most outstanding 164 technical
recources on the web.  I would like to suggest that everyone who uses the
site send an e-mail to Mr Brugnoli (rbrugnoli@domain.elided ) every time
we use the site so he can see how popular the site is and how much good will
he would be generating if he allowed the use of the Logo and script.  A
simple e-mail message along the lines of "I've just used Colin Verrilli's
web site again.  Pity I cant see that it's an Alfa site" or some such thing.

Sorry about the rant, but stuff like this really pisses me off.

Cheers
Stuart Thomson