From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Peacewar@domain.elided
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 10:26 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: glue, radar detectors

glue
Whatever you try, use the two mix products, they are far far better.
Uses a cleaner/catalyst and then mixed with the clue.. I think there is a
chemical reaction..   Look for Metal to glass on the labeling. ;-)

OK NOBODY responded to my "Whats the best RADAR DETECTOR?" question.
Aren't alfas fast enough to do over 75?
The Porsche guys answered faster than there cars can go. ;-) they think V1's
are the best.

In a message dated 2/28/00 2:43:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,