Alfa and customer service

<< please be informed, that the use of the logo and the brand name alfa romeo,
 is stricly forbidden, unless officially authorized by fiat auto spa, owner
 of the brand name and logo.

 I urge you to to immediately remove the logo and the script from your web
page.
 Be advised that if immediate action is not taken we will pursue this matter
 legally.

 riccardo brugnoli
 manager, alfa romeo inc./ARDONA division >>
WOW-- I have to say, that certainly sets the tone for Alfa's imminent return
to the US market, eh?
With factory support like that, they are certain to gain respect and
influence within the dwindling US Alfa community.  Kinda makes me want to
take the emblems and script off my car.

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of Seattle

End of alfa-digest V7 #1398