RE: use of Alfa Romeo Logo

First let me state that I am not knowledgeable about the usage of company
logos, such as the Alfa Romeo badge on a web-site.  However, from the looks
of the e-mail that you received, I think someone is pulling your leg.  First
of all, any communication from Alfa Romeo would probably come from the
"auto.fiat.it" domain, not "alfaromeoinc.com".  And the grammar (mixed use
of capitalization) of the e-mail is not in the professional manner that you
would expect from a large corporation.  Also, I have seen MANY items with
the Alfa logo, so there is obviously a way to license it's usage, yet this
person made no attempt to tell you how to obtain a license agreement.  The
only thing I would NOT do, is grab and use ANY graphics from the actual
"www.alfaromeo.com" web-site.  These graphics appear to be copyrighted by
"Com.e" (the designers of thier web-site).

Bill Kraft
Dublin, CA
85 Spider Veloce