new Berlina Register web site

The Berlina Register webpage has moved to its own domain,
www.berlinaregister.com.  The content is the same as at its old site at
speedquest.com (thanks Steve), but I'm now able now to update and add stuff,
so the site should become more interesting.  I've added a classified ad
section, so if you have a Berlina-related noncommercial classified ad for
cars or stuff for sale or wanted, send me an email and I'll put it up on the
page, assuming I deal with the HTML coding correctly.  Please send Berlina
Register comments, etc. to me at andrew@domain.elided, or
watry@domain.elided.  Thanks, and please pass the word around about the new
site.

Andrew Watry