Gasket Set Question

In the process of rebuilding my 77 Spider motor I can't figure out where this
part of the gasket set goes.  It is a block of rubber @2" long with both
shoulders cut down on one side.  I don't recall where I might have seen it
while dismantling, but I know I've seen it somewhere.  It is not the sealing
strips that go in the rear main.  Can anyone enlighten me.  My motor has
Webers so it might be part of the spica system?  Anyway I don't want to get
it all back in the car and have left out something that will cause serious
failure.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Stan
Columbus, GA