164 Tranny Questions

Hello.  Last night on my 164 L, the oil supply hose to the A.T. radiator
blew like Ahab's fabled great white whale!  Good thing I just pulled up
at home when it happened. I guess with over 115,000 miles on the car and
being next to one of the hot radiator hoses made for a good spectacle.

Anyway, is the previously mentioned A.T. hose something I can get at a
local parts store?  Hmmm, probably not.  Does anybody know of the cost?

Also, since I have to put fluid into the tranny I thought I would
attmept to "power flush" the tranny.  I have heard that this is best way
to change the fluid in the A.T. because it forces all the old fluid out
including the fluid in the torque converter.  Is this something I can do
at home or best left to the experts?

Please advise.

Chip Schug