'new' 91 spider

John and Hal

I am surprised that it is not evident that the car is a veloce or not. Mine
is not and on the rear left just below the light it simply says spider. On
pictures I have seen of the veloce version, it says spider veloce. As far as
options, If your seats are in fact leather, it is a veloce as that option
was not available on the spider version. A/C was an option on the spider.
The veloce has an illuminated passenger visor mirror that was not available
on the spider even as an option. 15 inch alloy wheels were standard on the
veloce & I know that at least on the 92's they were the dial type. On the
spider the standard were the steel 14 inch wheels with caps.

Richard
91 spider
Seattle

End of alfa-digest V7 #1393