Re: When Is An Alfa Not An Alfa?

Waaa waaaaa. You are offended by Miata seats in a spider? Have you sat
on an old, used up Alfa seat lately? Some of the worst are found in
early 80's GTV-6s. It's like sitting on a piece of plywood. I have a
Sparco racng seat in my Giulia Super, and it's a street car. Does that
offend you as well?

I do have to admit, a Miata is not my choice for donor parts either. But
it's not like the guy is painting extra figures into a Michaelangelo
masterpiece. If a couple of Japanese seats end up saving the car from
the crusher, then I say "good show".

MeV

http://mev4474.home.texas.net