Air dam and parts info wanted

  I'm sure this is a pointless request to make, BUT I NEED A GTV6 AIRDAM!!
Anyone got one they'd like to sell??

  Also, I'm likely going to need front suspension bits, as I'm having the
car aligned tomorrow.  I remember hearing something about Toyota tie rod
ends, and if anyone has information on that or any other cheap, common part
that would fit my Alfa (we're talking front susp. and steering systems),
please let me know.

Thanks gang,

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6--hit a curb this time

Moral of the story:  Always make sure you spare tire isn't 18 years old and
brittle as hell--I had the joy of destroying not one, but two tires
yesterday!!  And if anyone thinks Italian cars aren't durable, well, I
guess my accidents just aren't violent enough.  Although the alignment was
real bad in the first place, hitting and jumping a 6"+ curb @ 15-20MPH has
had little or no effect on my aligment or anything else (except the airdam,
but that was already little more than a jigsaw puzzle held together with
super glue).