Pirelli P600 for spiders

Having driven regularly on the P6 and the P6000, as well as test driven
more than one car equipped with the P600, I can assure you these are very
fine tires. Smooth, progressive handling, low noise, compliant ride, and
relatively good tread wear, they are ideal for ALFA use.

I believe the P600 is only made in an all season tread compound now, though
the carcass and tread design are unchanged as far as I can tell. However,
given the character of the spider with its 60's style suspension, an all
season design should be quite satisfactory compared to the stock
contemporary tire given the advances in tire design since the spider was
last manufactured.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada