Voltage regulators, adjustable type

A couple of weeks ago one of th Digesters announced that the adjustable type
regulators are prone to run away, increase voltage to a dangerous level due
to heat.  I have denied that takes place in any of the units I make
available to all Alfa owners and the munufacturer, just today, told me our
regulators ARE NOT effected by normal engine heat.  I now have units for the
164 at the same price, $25. PPd.  Fred Di Matteo
12770 Waerford Circle #238
Fort Myers, FL 33919-8009