Re: Panasports sizes for GTV?

I think your friend is leading you astray. If you're going to go with
Panasports, go with the 15x6. The biggest reason for this is that the
available tire choices in 14" are getting pretty slim. There are more
choices in 15" tires. I use 15x6 Panasports on a '67 GTV and they look
just fine. What your friend may be referring to is the look of the tire.
If you go very low profile in a 15", it may not look as "vintage" as a
taller tire on a 14" rim. I think the 195-60-15 is a fine compromise.
The 195-60-15 is exactly the same diameter as a 185-70-14. Guess which
size you can get better tires in...