RE: RE : More metric

<<Dave Miller report what one of his "very intelligent and competent
individual"
said :

"That's the problem with the metric stuff. It wouldn't be bad if it was all
the
same like inches, but you got your Japanese metric and your German metric
and
Italian metric and every other darn thing."

I'm living in a country where metric is part of our life like you with
inches.
And I'm surprised to learn that a 14mm hose will be different in Belgium,
Germany, Italy or Japan.  For what I know  : 14mm is the same everywhere in
the
world where metric is applied.  <snip>
Yvon Duvivier>>
In Italy, if you are a tourist and ask for directions, if they tell you you
ahve to go down this road 2 KM, you can bet it's either 1 or 5, and you turn
right instead of left.  (and they had a blast)  the guys are probably still
laughing at us, since half hour later we were driving past the same spot
again!!
So metric KM are not the same in every country
Jorge (remembering those good ole days)