speaking of tops

Hey since we are on the subjects of tops.

I was wondering if anyone could top (no pun intended) my  RAISE and LOWER
speeds.
my LOWER is about 40 mph... Coming off a freeway exit.
my RAISE is Probably about 20 mph coming to a light probably before parking
the car.
Please no comments on how bad this is for my top or saftey of others on the
road..
;-)    It just looks and feels really cool to do.

also its nice to leave the top up but not latched when parked to keep the sun
off the car, windows down.. ......from far away people can't tell its not
locked, up close they wouldn't bother cutting the top etc etc.

I just bought a spider interior from World Upholstery.. full leather for
about $850 I think it was in black.. I'm putting the covers on myself.. .....
far easier than the new top looks to put on.

rs side so I am planning to soon redo it all in new leather and suede to