Alfa Value Guide

Way back in V7 #1381, Ralph Moorhouse wrote:

Keith Martin's Sports Car Market Letter has the best guide to
pricing  www.sportscarmarket.com

no interest etc etc except a satisfied customer

*************

Comment A:

SCM lists the '67-'69 TT 33/2 Stradale value between $500,000 & 650,00
(Knew all you out there in Digest land were wondering)
'91-'92 Spider 2000--$9,500 to 11,500
'93 Spider 2000 (com. ed?) $10,500 to 12,500
'91-'95 164 / 164L--$5,000 to 8,000
'91-'95 164S--$8,500 to 11,500

This is based on very good to excellent cars. One assumes the stepper
motor and seats actually work (sans hammer) on 164's.

Comment B:

Tempted to say I own SCM, but might come as a slight surprise to Keith
Martin and Cindy Banzer.

Point being, I personally don't care if someone owns the 'store' or even
the factory, if you feel you have a good product / service, speak up.
You will be doing us all a favor. If one is marketing big-time, Richard
might want to talk to you.

Biba
Irwindale CA, USA
(currently hunkering down during So. Cal's monsoon season)