Joy Stick for Mirrirs

I repaired mine on my 91 Spider probably 100,000 miles ago. Take it out and bend
back the tabs that hold the cover in place and clean up the contacts with very
fine sandpaper. This is the easy part, puting it together is fun, the four
pyramid shaped contacts and four springs want to jump out as you try to put it
together. I packed it with dielectric grease to hold the springs and contacts
tohether and it was easy to put together, old trick from neddle bearings in
outboard motors. I have over 170,000 miles on the car and the switch still
works.

Ralph Fetsch
X Houston TX, Cordova TN
91 Spider Veloce w/auto 170,000+ miles ang still going.
64 Giulia 1600 Spider