Re: dropping your top

<< Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:07:12 -0500
 From: "Ken Ross" <Kdross@domain.elided>
 Subject: Advice for First Time Lowering of Spider Top

 With the weather going to hit 60 degrees tomorrow, I would like to put the
 top down on my Spider.  Any tips or advice for a first time Spider owner?  I

Ken,
you should  wait until it's really WARM before dropping your top .
The plastic rear window WILL probably CRACK !    AMHIK.

Howard Jacobs
Cleveland OH

1984 GTV 6 Maratona    12,000 m
1995 911 Cabriolet
1972 Impala Convertible  13,000 m (everybody has to have a big block tank ! )
1977 Mercedes 450 SEL  6.9