164 L for sale in Tampa

I have a decent 164 L, white, good black leather, runs and
drives well, no issues, all systems working. Cellular phone
with hands free included. Straight body with a few minor
typical dings but looks nice, decent paint, wheels and new
brakes. Will have new tires. auto trans which shifts well.
Nice daily driver. Buy it before I fall in love with
it...and want to keep it. $5700 Located in Tampa.(AlfaBill's
car, not Sofia though...)mailto:mastro@domain.elided
- --
*Bill Harkell				           *
*Internet Manager				   *