Re: Panasports

Perhaps this is a philosophical tangent, and not directly relevant BUT
if I could get comparable (or even close) pricing on a set of wheels
from an Alfa specialty place as opposed to a non-specializing discount
merchant, I'd give my business to the Alfa shop every time.  By and
large, they work hard selling to a limited market and deserve whatever
support we can give them.  While I have to be honest in that I probably
wouldn't pay *substantially* more, I'd probably ignore moderate
discrepancies in order to support a vendor that I thought worth
preserving.

I don't know anything about K Speed, but didn't I see a mention that
Paul Spreull (or somebody like that) had a competitive price?  I don't
really know Spreull, either, but I know they're Alfa people...

I'm certainly not criticizing anybody for comparison shopping; one would
be foolish not to.  Nor would I be so bold as to prescribe how anyone
else should spend their hard-earned cash.  I just wanted to offer
something to think about.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce