FS 1986 Spider Veloce

Forgive me if this is a duplication, but it appears my first posting did not
make it to the Digest...

- -1986 Spider Veloce
- -approx. 99,500 miles
- -Red
- -Cold A/C
- -Orig. Alfa star alloy wheels
- -Black leather interior, driver's seat cushion needs work
- -Black canvas top, minor scratching on rear window
- -Engine ran strong prior to recent head gasket failure
needs exhaust valve #1 cylinder
- -AM/FM, radio works, cassette in-op
- -Body good condition, dent left front fender near headlight, minor dings
both doors, some rust rocker panels
- -Pwr. windows, driver's slow but operable

I believe the above is a fair assessment of car's condition.  The engine
repair (for me) would mean writing a sizeable check to my mechanic, so I am
opting to sell and look for a newer model, 91-94.  For someone with Alfa
experience, this should be a good project or parts car.

Please contact me if you need any other information.

Ric Kasper
Jacksonville, FL
(904)723-6056
alfaric@domain.elided