Red '86 GTV6 As-is--first 1500.00 takes it.

I have an Red '86 GTV6, new exhaust, rear caliper, alternator, great cloth
Recaro interior, 101K miles, passes smog.  In Fresno awaiting paint,
radiator swap, and a clutch install (clutch and radiator furnished).  Rich
Goodrich (ARA Tech Advisor) will do the work.  If you do paint yourself or
have access to a booth, this could be your car.

I don't have the time to deal with it.  You take it from here.  First
1500.00 gets the title (California car).

Craig