164 Power Seat - What The?????

Recently, the power height adjustment (drivers side) on my 1991 164S
quit working.  Using my CarDisc CD, I tried to diagnose it.  The CarDisc
as compared to what is actually there are two different animals.  My car
has a Power Seat Module which seems to control what the motors should be
doing.  It is a blue box with a simple circuit board.  The CarDisc CD
DOES NOT SHOW THIS.  This seems to be my problem but can anyone tell me
what the deal is with this?

The lable on this circuit box reads:

		Part Number  00608-9??423-0000
		Bin Location  15C03-2