unanswered questions

I have been watching the digest for quite some time and I
have been thrilled on occasion to see some very useful
information passing between members.  I've also enjoyed the
commentaries.  A few times, when I felt I had some
useful bit of info to help someone, I responded to
questions asked.  When I finally decided to 'join in' and
over the past few days ask a couple of questions of my own,
I got no response.
Disappointed,
Fred
91