Spark Plug Colors

Check out:

http://www.centuryperformance.com/spark2.htm

I found this looking for the previously mentioned Bosch site that is
reportedly in German. I figured that I would see if the Alta Vista site would
translate it.

If you find a site that's in another (European) language, Alta Vista has a
site that will translate a page. You enter the the URL and it reproduces the
page translating the text...

http://babelfish.altavista.com/cgi-bin/translate?

I guess they named it after Douglas Adams' Babel fish...

Stick it in your ear!

P.S. This came up on the Non-Alfa Division of Fiat Digest, and considering
that most divisions of Fiat use plugs, I thought I'd share it here.