Midnight Jade Green

Kim Laszlo, who has elected to migrate from the mundane to the sublime,
writes "My Alfa is a lovely, deep, forest green with tan, leather interior.
It is the
first green 164 I've seen.  Was this a custom color?"

Alfa called it "Midnight Jade Green"; besides black, white, silver and gray
the '91 had only Alfa Red, Mediterranean Blue (quite nice, a very sober dark
blue) and the Midnight Jade, which is crowding black. Not custom, but should
be very distinguished. Congratulations, and welcome.

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.