oh no! Not brakes!

I'm still having a brake problem, front passenger side
caliper not releasing completely. I've just had the
caliper rebuilt yesterday and it's still dragging
enough to shake the steering column. I've replaced the
flex hose to that caliper 3 weeks ago and had put in a
new MC in 2 yrs. ago. I have new rotors and pads. for
the front. Do I need to replace the rear flex lines
also? The rear isn't dragging at all. The brake pedal
does not feel mushy. The ABS came on a couple of
times, but when I restart the car it goes away. What
gives? Do I need a new MC? I had DOT 4 in it for a
month but have had DOT3 for the past year and a half.
Could it have eaten the seals that quickly? Problem
didn't start until a 2 months ago. Any recommendations
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Danny
91 164L