re: Timing Light Recommendations

	I used to have an AutoTune timing light for years.  It was inductive
(just clip it around to #1 plug wire), xenon bulb so it had a bright
light, and reasonably priced.  When I got the RML ignition system for my
GTV, I discovered I needed to set the timing 10 BTDC (I think it was
BTDC).  So I went out and got a Sears model (inductive, xenon bulb) that
had a dial on the end of the unit.  I set the dial to 10, align the
timing marks as normal and, Presto Chango, I had 10 BTDC without having
to resort to a degree wheel.

	So my advice is get an inductive unit, xenon bulb (get the brightest
you can), and degree advance capability.  As to the brand, AutoTune was
good and so is my current Sears.

	Bruce

> Any recommendations on a good brand of timing light?

End of alfa-digest V7 #1363