[no subject]

And Zach, the bottom hinged pedals in Turner are a delight for heel/toe
downshifting, pure delight.  However, the throttle position SUCKS however
for longer trips.  FYI, I've got 35k miles on my synchro's, with many of
those on the track and they're as good as new.  I always double-clutch going
into 2nd gear, even while vintage racing.

One of the greatest joys of 105/115 ownership is rowing thru the gears.
Many other automakers would be highly jealous of the wonderful feel we have
with our shifters... ever driven an early 911?

Regards,

Steve S
NWARC
'67 GTV